We all have some aspects of our skin that we would rather keep hidden. At our spa, we can help you remove those skin irregularities so that you feel like your best self. We use high-frequency technology to remove multiple skin irregularities in the most non-invasive way possible. The actual process feels much like getting a tattoo, but the treatment is much quicker than any tattooing procedure. A fine needle probe is used to generate high-frequency radio waves that temporarily dehydrate the concerned area to reduce the appearance of irregularities.
- Immediately visible results
- Minimal down time
- Non-invasive procedure
- Incredibly precise technology (surrounding skin/tissue is not affected at all)
- No need for anesthesia
- Effective procedure (it just works!)
Types of Skin Irregularities We Can Remove:
- Skin Tags
- Cherry Angiomas (Red spots)
- Flat Hyperpigmentation
- Cholesterol Deposits
- Dilated Capillaries or “Broken Veins”
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Spider Naevi
We cannot remove warts, moles, and veins.
Who Should Not Get This Procedure?
We cannot perform this procedure on you if the following categories apply:
- Cardiac Problems
- Radiation (within six months)
- Chemotherapy (within a year)
- Uncontrolled Diabetes (requires a doctor’s permission before the procedure)
- The use of Accutane, Prednisone, or Heart Medications
Pre- and Post-treatment Recommendations
Pre-treatment: Please remove makeup and wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes on the day of your procedure.
Post-treatment: It is possible to experience minor scabbing, redness, and irritation immediately after the procedure. After effects may last up to 10 days depending on the size of the affected area. We recommend the following at-home after care remedies to accelerate your natural healing process:
- Do not let the treated area be exposed to any liquids for at least 24 hours
- Refrain from picking at the scabs as this could lead to hyperpigmentation
- Refrain from using any acid exfoliants (AHAs,BHAs, or PHAs) for 2 months after your treatment
- Apply SPF liberally to the affected and surrounding areas
- Do not apply makeup or other scented products such as perfumes or deodorants to the affected area for at least 24 hours
- Avoid wearing jewelry and heavy fabrics over the treated area for 2-3 days
Skin Irregularity Removal Pricing
*** Pricing subject to change at any time. Please call for appointments: (813) 280-9917 ***
Sessions start at $50.