In light of COVID-19, here are the precautions we are taking at Luxe Day Spa to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients.
- Sterilization of door knobs, surfaces, bathrooms, front desk area every 30 minutes.
- Thorough sterilizations of treatment rooms after each client.
- Employees are required to wear a mask at all times, if a client is receiving a facial, then the staff will wear a mask and a face shield.
- Temperature checks taken of each client immediately after entering the spa.
- UV light installed on AC units that kills viruses (including Covid-19) and bacteria in the air.
- Neither employees nor clients are allowed to come in if showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (Ex. cough, fever, sneezing and/or body aches).
- Hand sanitizer station mounted on lobby wall and alcohol spray available in every treatment room.
In addition, we are asking all clients to follow the below procedures:
- Please be sure to wear a face mask prior entering the spa
- No guests allowed inside (only clients receiving services)
- No waiting in the lobby
- Limit talking with your esthetician
- Bring a blanket if you tend to get chilly