We all want fuller, longer, natural or glamorous looking eyelashes, but to achieve the perfect look there’s a lot to be accomplished beforehand, such as determining the right length, curl and best look for each type of eye shape. The certified lash technicians from Luxe Day Spa in Tampa always have a “Lash interview” with questions such as “Is there any special occasion coming up”, “What look are you going for when you apply mascara to your lashes, volume or length?” with several additional questions. The reason for the questions is purely so the lash tech can have an idea of the overall look you’re trying to achieve. If the expectations are not possible to reach, the lash tech will give her opinion for the best look according to your eye shape and natural lashes. The next step will be the lash tech picking the right lash curl for your eyes and lashes. Picking the right curl for your lashes is a crucial decision that only experienced and highly trained eyelash technicians should do. The lash curl options are:
- J- Usually placed on clients that are looking for an extreme natural look and have certain natural lash curl
- B – Usually placed on clients that want a natural but with a glympsy of GLAM ( with certain natural lash curl)
- C- The most popular among our clients that are looking for a glamorous look (with certain natural curl)
- D- The curliest lashes, usually placed on clients that are looking for FULL ON and Fab Glam ( with certain natural curl)
- L- Straight base and angle lift, for clients looking for lift and length on lashes that tend to be straight .
Now that you have an idea of all the looks and types of eyelash extensions available, make an appointment today and let one of our eyelash technicians find the best length, fullness and curl to enhance the beauty of your eyes. Check our before and after page https://luxedayspasoho.com/spa-before-after-photos/eyelash-extensions/ for more glamorous looks ;0)