Many women are curious about “brazilian waxing” and wonder “How do I prepare for a Brazilian wax”? Brazilian waxing is the solution for your shaving woes as the hair won’t grow back the next day. Shaving makes your skin feel rough like sand paper. Brazilian waxing will make your skin feel smooth as a baby’s booty:/
If you’ve gotten the courage to make an appointment to get a brazilian wax, you will want to make sure of the following: After doing some research, make sure the waxing specialist has at least two years of experience in the field. You will also want to make sure the spa offers at least two different wax options. Here are few tips for “How to prepare for a Brazilian wax”.
- Let it grow: The ideal length of the hair should be a quarter inch or longer. Depending on how fast your hair grows you should stop shaving 10 to 14 days before your appointment.
- Research and make sure to pick a reputable and highly recommended spa.
- The area to be waxed shouldn’t be exposed to the sun for at least 5 days prior to waxing.
- Wear a skirt, dress or loose pants, so you won’t have any clothing friction on the freshly waxed area. This will help avoid any extra irritation to the skin.
- The first time you get waxed it may be painful to some people, but not for others. The hair bulb is larger than the pore it’s being waxed from during the 1st waxing, which may cause pain. The good news is that regular waxes will make the hair finer and the bulb smaller. Luxe Day Spa in Tampa suggests you take an OTC pain reliever 30 to 45 minutes before your appointment. You may also use a numbing cream that we sell at Luxe Day Spa. Our numbing cream can be rubbed on the area to be waxed 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment.
- Waxing may be a personal experience and can be awkward if you end up with an esthetician that has no experience. Almost as bad is an aesthetician that doesn’t have the personality to carry on a fun and continuous conversation. Once again we suggest you research the spa by reading their reviews. If you are ready to get naked and expose yourself for the sake of a hairless Va jay jay lasting 3 to 4 weeks, then you are at least comfortable with the whole situation.
- Make sure you make the right waxing service appointment. Many spas call the “Brazilian waxing” by many different names and meanings. In Brazil the definition of “Brazilian Waxing” is “all hair gone front and back but a little strip left on front”. Here in the United States you will find many names such as: “all bare”, “no hair there”, “everything goes”, “super bare”, etc. If you’re willing to leave the waxing table totally “Bare” confirm that you’ll be having all the hair removed.
Here at Luxe Day Spa in Tampa the owner/operator is brazilian. The owner, keeping to the true “Brazilian waxing” is a small strip of hair left on the front. Another name for “Brazilian waxing” is the “landing strip”. Our “Nothing there” is everything gone, front and back 😉
Now you’re ready to conquer your fear and say “YES” to a hairless vagina! Hopefully we will be meeting you here very soon at Luxe Day Spa in Tampa (813) 280-9917 😉