What should Luxe Ladies do prior to their spray tan session?
There are 5 Preparation Steps I recommend prior to your sunless spray tan session. As you may know the Sunless spray Tan is applied on the outer layers of skin. Your natural skin renewal cycle results in the shedding of your skin causing the diminishment of your spray tan. With that being said Luxie ladies, lets get to work on cleaning and opening up your pores. We want to remove all dead skin cells and body oils from your skin 24 hours prior to your spray tan session. This way the sunless tanner can deeply penetrate your skin and give you an amazing glow. Here are my recommendations to follow prior to your spray tan session and I can “guarantee” that you will have a gorgeous natural looking glow.
1) Make sure to shower and exfoliate using a body brush or exfoliating scrub the day prior to your spray tan session
2) Shave or wax the day prior to you spray tan session, making sure to remove all traces of shaving cream and wax from your skin.
3) Do not apply deodorant, make up, perfume, gels ,oils or any moisturizers. This could act as a barrier and prevent your spray tan from setting.
4) Remove all jewelry and contact lenses prior to your spray tan session
5) Manicure, pedicure, facial, and massages should all be done 24 hours prior to your spray tan session.
The secret is to have the cleanest skin possible making sure there are no barriers between yourself and the solution. We at Luxe Day Spa want you to have an even toned & an amazing pray tan session experience. Come see us or call to book your spray tan session appointment today.